1. JTP Mould Company is Professional in make all kinds […]
1. JTP Mould Company is Professional in make all kinds of plastic chair mould, Plastic rattan chair mould ,baby chair mould and outdoor chair mould.
2. plastic chair mould with High quality and competitive price.
3. Continuance service and technical support.
4. Rich experienced skilled workers.
5. Professional mould designer.
7. High quality, reliability and long product life of plastic chair mould.
8. Mature, perfect and excellence
9.On-time delivery of chair mould
Plastic chair mould manufacturing can be divided into the following steps:
1. Plastic chair analysis.
In the Plastic rattan chair mould design, the designer should make a full analysis of chair in accordance with the principle of injection moulding processing, and the designers need to carefully negotiate with the mould buyer, which includes the geometry of the plastic chair, the size and appearance requirements to avoid unnecessary complexity of the Plastic chair mould manufacturing.
2. Plastic chair mould structure design.
As a high-quality Plastic chair mould, it not only need to have good processing equipment and skilled mould manufacturing workers, but also a very good plastic mould design, especially for complex Plastic chair mould. Mould design accounts for over 80% of the quality of the mould. A good Plastic chair mould design: good quality, low cost, less difficult and short delivery time. To achieve this, it not only need fully understand the customer request, but also know the injection moulding machine, plastic chair mould structure, mould machining process and plant capacity, etc.. Therefore, to improve the mould design, we should do the following:
1) Understands the details in the design, the function of each component.
2) References to the previous similar design, understand its mould processing, learn the experience and lessons.
3) Understand the operation of the injection moulding machine, the relationship between the plastic chair mould and injection moulding machine.
4) Understand the processing of products, and the characteristics and limitations of each processing.
5) Refer to the mould modification and trial result.
6) Understand the impact of the mould gate design on the products.
7) Study some special chair mould structure to understand the latest mould technology.
Plastic chair Mould Closing Phase
The chair mould should be closed as quickly as possible, without putting undue strain on the mould or the machine until the mould protection facility is tripped.
Mould Protection Phase
This is applied at the final stage of mould closing just before the two mould halves meet so as to avoid damage to the mould tool due to trapped mouldings or location of delicate shot off areas on either half of the mould. Both the distance and operating pressure must be set to suit the requirements on the machine control panel.
3. Holding Time and Pressurizing Phase
During this stage, a little more material is forced into the chair mould before the gate freezes off. The pressure prevents the material in the mould from flowing back into the injection cylinder. The length of time required for holding depends upon the material being moulded, gate size, melt and mould temperatures. The setting of the hold-on stage is critical to the size and dimensional stability of components.
There are two aspects of this phase:
1) Pressurization, when the cavity pressure increases
2) Compensation, when cavity pressure decreases
Welcome to contact JTP company.