What are the factors that affect the mold structure and […]
What are the factors that affect the mold structure and individual mold systems
1. Cavity layout. Determine the number of cavities and their arrangement according to the geometric structure characteristics of the plastic parts, dimensional accuracy requirements, batch size, mold manufacturing difficulty, mold cost, etc.
2. Determine the parting surface. The position of the Plastic furniture mould parting surface should be conducive to mold processing, venting, demolding and molding operations, and the surface quality of plastic parts.
3. Determine the pouring system (the shape, location and size of the main runner, sub-runner and gate) and exhaust system (exhaust method, exhaust slot location, size).
4. Select the ejection method (ejector, pipe, push plate, combined ejector), determine the undercut treatment method and core pulling method.
5. Determine the cooling and heating method, the shape and location of the heating and cooling groove, and the installation location of the heating element.
6. According to mold material, strength calculation or empirical data, determine the thickness and dimensions of mold parts, shape structure and all connections, positioning, and guide positions.
7. Determine the structural form of the main forming parts and structural parts.
8. Consider the strength of each part of the mold and calculate the working size of the molded part.
If these problems are solved, the structure of the mold will naturally be solved. At this time, you should start to draw the mold structure sketch to prepare for the formal drawing.