Reasons for the overall brittleness of the product when […]
Reasons for the overall brittleness of the product when the mold produces injection molded parts
1. The injection and holding pressure of the injection molding machine is insufficient; 2. The backpressure is too small and the raw materials are not solid enough;
3. Too much back pressure will increase the heat of shearing and friction; 4. The rate of fire is too slow and not fully crystallized;
5. The mold temperature is too high, and the raw materials are overfired, decomposed, and deteriorated; 6. The mold temperature is too low, and the crystal is not fully crystallized;
7. Insufficient injection and pressure holding time; 8. The downtime of the injection molding machine is too long and the injection cycle is too long;
9. The storage time is too long; 10. The proportion of secondary recycled material added to the new material is too much;
11. The strength and toughness of the raw materials are not enough, and the viscosity is not enough; 12. The additives are unreasonable, or add too much;
13. The raw materials are not fully dried; 14. The internal structure of the product is too thick in some places, too thin and uneven in some places, and the feeding place is considered unreasonable.
15. The mold feed is uneven and the cold slug well is not enough; 16. The product wall thickness is too thin
17. The temperature of the injection molding machine is high and sometimes low and unstable; 18. The barrel of the injection molding machine is not cleaned;
19. The ejection is unreasonable, the plastic body stress increases, and cracks occur;
20. The cooling circuit of the plastic mold is not arranged properly.